[Harp-L] Blues Harp/Bushman

actually, yes. in E(i said i had an eclectic mix:-)). i would have more, but everytime i needed a reed plate they weren't available. i originally had it in A, but couldn't find plates for it, so i got E plates to put in and got the Susuki in A. because of those supply problems, i haven't gotten any more. i gave them about 2 years to work it out and it didn't happen.

"Have you ever used Bushman Delta Frost?To me this is the best out of the box diatonic harp out there!Repalcement reeds can be purchused, either both upper & lower or just the lower for a savings.I have tryed all differant types and brands, I always come back to Bushman D/FNice deep tone, and they hold up very well."Shawnhttp://www.myspace.com/bosqueblues http://code29band.com