[Harp-L] Chrome Crystal Ball Microphone

Has any one tried the "Chrome Crystal Ball Microphone" from the Best Lil Harp House? http://www.harphouse.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=388  They sure make them sound good.  Does anyone have a current production microphone that they actually use?

On an unrelated note, I have an Epiphone Valve Jr.  I bought it for guitar.  I was wondering if any of you have modded one for harmonica and what your results were.

I am searching for decent electric tone on a teacher's salary.
Click for top financial advice. Reduce debt & save for retirement.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifSDfYOUZfkG1Be5Jt9jaDuBLgOYT2Wh3GZqdaNWWIni7CTW/