[Harp-L] International Blues Challenge

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone who came out the
support the performers at the IBC.  To the Harp-L member who approached me
after I played at Handy Blues Hall, thanks for coming out.  I apolgize for
not being able to remember your name, but I was in kind of a blues daze.

I cannot begin to describe how high the bar was set for this competition.
It was the most intense blues immersion you could ever imagine.  If you ever
want to get a true Blues Baptism (sound like a song title to me), then this
is the place to be.  Not only did I get to compete, but when the days IBC
events ended, the jammin was just getting started with the Rum Boogie Cafe
being the crown jewel.  Here's a sample of the Saturday night jam
lineup....Zac Harmon, Rick DelGrosso, Billy Gibson, Bob Margolin, Willie
"Big Eyes" Smith, Super Chicker, Fiona Boyes, Gary Clark, Jr, and more were
walking in at 2AM.  And yes, I did get a piece of the Rum Boggie action
performing two songs from my CD at the jam.

If you want to really scratch your blues itch, then I suggest you start
planning your trip down to next year's IBC.

Bobby BlackHat
HYPERLINK "http://bobbyblackhat.com"http://bobbyblackhat.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:10 AM