Re: [Harp-L] Meteor / credit card info

Hey Scooter-

I saw Thomas Feldmann play your Meteor amp on his Harpsucker series on
YouTube:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YONb44hv7Gs  The Kim Wilson vids at
your website are also very impressive.

Wow!  I've heard your amp many times and I believe it has the best tone of
any of the so-called boutique harp amps.  The combination of two 10s and one
12 inch Weber speakers just gives it perfect punch and color.  Congrats on
developing and producing a great amp.

Do you take PayPal?  How long is the lead time to have the amp delivered?

-Spec20