[Harp-L] songs for chromatic and diatonic

Just wanted to say thanks to all those who replied to
my request for songs for chromatic and diatonic.I went
with st james infirmary in D minor.it worked well for
both and can be played in the low or middle octaves on
the diatonic making it a good tune for beginners and
more advanced players.
The first meet of the relaunched london harps was very
good but we are always looking for more people to come
and play and or teach so if any of you are in
town,come down.I will plug the next one nearer the
time (end of Feb.).all are
welcome-beginners,experts,diatonic,chromatic,tremelo
and any other harp.

thanks,Joff Watkins

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs