Re: [Harp-L] Re: 2003 Richard Hunter Paddy Richter posr

The D Lee Oskar Melody Maker is based on the regular
G major pitch with the 3 blow, 5 draw, and 9 draw
modified.

So you just need a regular G major harp to switch
reed plates.

The C Melody Maker is based on a regular Low F,
so you would need a Low F to switch reed plates.

The other Meloday Makers are based on the regular
major harps in pitch... just the C MM is the
exception.

Ken H in OH