From: "Captron100@xxxxxxx" <Captron100@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, February 2, 2008 10:33:30 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Can someone tell me about Seydels?

In a message dated 2/2/2008 8:01:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, sam   writes:

can you  get them in low octaves without it being some special
order?........... where can you get the best deal and the quickest   ship?  I read somewhere
Rupert Oysler is a dealer, here in the States but  I also see Coast to
Coasthas them too?  Where can I get the best deal and  the low octaves

Sam, I own several Seydels.  I cant answer re where best to purchase   but we
have several Seydel dealers on this list.
  When i was having trouble getting the hole 1overblow, I bought a   custom
harp that I knew would OB.  At that time I bought 2 Blues Favorites   from Rupert
Oysler.  One was a custom and one was stock.  I also  bought a Soloist Pro.
I had to tweak the stock harps to approximate  Rupert's custom job.   The
Soloist Pro is a nice harp but the Seydel 1847 is  the best wood combed harp in the
Seydel line.
  Custom tunings are said to be available at the _www.Seydelusa.com_
(http://www.Seydelusa.com)  website.
ron