To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 1:07 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Harp and Sax

I'm about to get involved in a new project with harp, sax and possibly
Hammond organ doing mostly instrumentals and jazzy blues. My question to you all
is can anyone point me to recorded examples of sax and harp playing together
in either unison, harmony, counterpoint or all of the above?

Thanks from snowy Chicago,

tom albanese

48)