Re: [Harp-L] Stormy Monday Blues

This is for Lisa Readett who asked on January 27th for
a version of Stormy Monday Blues with a good harp
solo, following the real chord changes, not I-IV-V.

I forgot I had a version of me playing this song with
Albert Collins, but now that I've remembered, I'd like
to share it with you and anyone else who's interested.
 It was recorded a long time ago (I don't want to say
how long!) Have a listen, and see if it gives you any
ideas.  The harmonica solo (good or not) in this 8
minute song starts at approximately the 4 minute mark.
 If nothing else, you can at least hear some great
Albert Collins singing and guitar!

You can download the song here:

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=1c6ed734bb70efa69671fe7b52838bf3

or from this same URL, shortened:

http://tinyurl.com/2kfdfa

Look at the lower left corner for the download.
Filesend.net makes you wait about 10 seconds before it
begins, to make you look at their ads, but it's
otherwise benign.

Cheers, Wolf Kristiansen

http://www.flickr.com/gift/