[Harp-L] Videos of Koorn Verschragen Lavooij at the Library

I haven't been on the list in quite a while, mostly because it takes
too much time to read and with my studies
and work I rather spend my time practicing than reading about gear :)
But since I learned most of what I do here on the list I feel obliged
to keep you updated on my progress

I played with my trio at the Library in my hometown and it was taped,
since there is a fair amount of harmonica playing going I thought you
might be interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyANk6aOIko

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz3xw_2apMo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MomE9K0ZniE