[Harp-L] A GOOD GUSSING

About 7 years ago my band was playing a small sunday afternoon gig
at a small holiday village on the mid north coast of Australia.
I noticed a guy near left of stage obviously checking out my
harp playing.During a break he asked if I minded him having
a blow in the next bracket, a couple of choice questions let
me suspect that he probably knew his way round the harp.
After the rest of the band agreed he got up on the next number.
I kicked it off then handed the mic to him. Two or three notes
later let me know this guy had tone and chops, the other guys
in the band grinned in agreement, I gave the mic to him and
let him jam with the band on the next number while I sat out
front to hear what my amp (sonny junior 2) was really supposed
to sound like. He made it Sing and Swing. He was an
english guy on holiday in OZ,said his name was Lee Sankey.

www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail