[Harp-L] Re: Cumberland Harp Cases

My wife bought me a black leather 14 slot case from Cumberland for my birthday about a year ago. I put my gig harps in it (12 keys plus a low 'F' and a high 'G').?This case?is one of those items that you just know you'll have forever and feel good about it. You know that it is well designed and well constructed the minute you 1st see it.

I couldn't be happier with the case. The very substantial/sturdy leather has gotten more flexible and the individual slots?have loosened up just enough so that my harps slide in and out smoothly but don't fall out. You can specify harp brand/type when you order so the fit is good. The case works well at gigs as I can usually find a stool or flat surface to lay the case on and I arrange the harps in the slots in an order I can remember by feel/location on a dark stage.

I highly recommend it.

Andy Vincent