[Harp-L] Switchcraft connector thread

Hi

I'm fed up with having a bunch of cables with different connectors for
my mics and want to install switchcraft screw on connectors to all of
them.
I have some switchcraft 2501MP connectors here, but on most mics i
won't be able to secure them with the nut as proposed in the data
sheet, so i'll have to cut a thread. I'm familiar with metric
threads, this one isn't metric though, so i'm not 100% sure which
tool to get to drill the thread. I _believe_ it's 3/8" - 24 UNF, can
somebody verify or tell me the right one if i'm mistaken?

I know that some just glue them in (and i've done so too in the past)
but i don't like it that way ;)

--
Gruß,Frank