two inline VCs I've so far purchased from him.

Jeff G
Denver CO
In a message dated 12/28/2008 7:47:54 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

From:  Paul Routledge <kingley@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Old Style volume  control
To: Harp L L <Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Has anyone tried  one of these? Was it any  good?
http://www.harpelite.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=33

It  looks like a copy of the old Astatic volume control to  me

**************Don't be the last to know - click here for the latest news that
will have people talking. (http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000021)