[Harp-L] Re: Embossing-Burnishing

Richard Sleigh pointed out to me that when embossing he prefers to keep the
tool over the reed rather than under the reed, in order to have a constant
visual check on the slot clearance reduction - at least until approaching
the rivet end, when embossing over the reed might push the reed too deep
into the slot.  I prefer this method as well, and gave the rod-design
embossing tool a shallow angle at the tip so that it can be slipped under
the reed only when necessary.  Thanks for reminding me Richard!

Best,
Rick