[Harp-L] harmonica for dummies

Iceman makes a good point. Many of us learned before more formal and logical
training was available. I want to thank everyone who answered my question.
More answered off-list than on, and most answered B or a hybrid of both.
I remember our band in high school listening to songs over and over trying
to get them. It may have been a pain then ... it seems like a pleasant
memory now.

Aloha,
Drew