Re: [Harp-L] Maxwell street + Is that street harp manufacture? WAS: Two Great You Tube Videos

THey look awful big to be reeds. I highly doubt that it has anything to do
with harps. Good footage of Maxwell though. I spent 2-3 Sundays per month at
the market during the nid 70's through the mid 80s. I really REALLY miss it.
Thanks for posting the links.