[Harp-L] Premier Twin-8 for Sale

Hey, everybody. I¹ve been lurking on this list for a while ­ this is my
first post. And ­ it¹s to sell something.
I have a ?59 Premier Twin-8 amp that I¹d like to sell to help purchase (drum
roll, please) duh, another amp.
Isn¹t that the way it goes for a while? Anyway, it¹s all original except for
the two fairly fresh Weber Alnico Sig-8s that I installed when the original
speakers froze. I have both those speakers by the way and will ship them
with this amp if you decide to purchase it. I have a video of me hacking it
up (blowing harp) on this amp that may help you get an idea of what it
sounds like. I?ll put a link to it at the end of this post. This is a nice
amp, (the tremolo is weak and the handle but my band demands that I play
something a bit bigger. Mostly because we have no friggin¹ discipline when
it comes to volume. But, hey. I like bleeding eardrums too so ...
I¹m offering it here for $575.00 plus actual shipping costs. Feel free to
contact me at 205 533-1380 if you have any questions about it or even to
make an offer ?cuz, hey, I¹m somewhat flexible.
Here is the link to it on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVg7-jAC02w

Really enjoy this forum. Lot¹s of great info here.
-Bob Harrison