Re: [Harp-L] Richard Sleigh harmonicas, tools and harmonica technology instru...

Trip, hows come playing fiddle  tunes are hard on your harps?? I've played
country on and off most of my life  and most of it with really good, no Killer
fiddle players. I find that I'm in  the tonal range and often as not playing
harmony with this one player that I'm  thinking of. We had to go out of our way
to keep from playing the same notes a  lot of the time. That being said, it
didn't make playing any harder on my harps.  Can you explain a little of what
you mean by that?

             Randy
       BiscuitBoy Blues

 In a message dated 12/27/2008 10:40:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,