[Harp-L] Claims

I have felt I have given many props to the many other builders of great
quality amps, but do not remember stating mine are the best publicly. There are
too many individual tastes and so many are happy with their Meteor, Harpgear,
or  whatever product. I try and let the customers do the posting if they feel
so  inclined and will never again post a review under my name concerning my
amps. I  feel as strongly about my product as everyone else does about theirs,
and have  seen posts for other builders about new products and how good they
are. But yet  I have a history here and certainly all the hard work I have been
putting into  saying the right things here just got wasted from an impulsive
statement over  something I truly thought I saw. But as far as my amps go, I do
feel they are  a high quality product, but that is for the customers or people
who  have tried other amps to decide. I know the other builders feel the same
way  about their product and have seen on this and other forums them stating
how they  feel about their product. To develop something unique, like the
others do, like  Chris Richards does, takes an extremely long and hair pulling out
process until  ones' high standards are met. I have praised Scott of Meteor
on more occasions  than I can think of, how could I not, as he built in the
past a good number of  my own 410 chassis that are still working in the field. I
have yet to hear any  other products so cannot make any claim publicly that I
feel mine are the best.  They are all different, I get people emailing me
stating they have finally found  the perfect amp once and for all, and am Sure
that the other builders get the  same feedback. Maybe in stating how I feel mine
are different than the rest led  some to think I was saying mine was the best,
but that cannot be farther from  the truth. So I hope that Chris can forgive
me, with xmas just passing, I know  that it is a hard, but a wonderful virtue
to do so, we all make mistakes, mine  are blown up to where I feel I am being
put in the same category as Charles  Manson. I try to give some insight on my
experiences with Sonny or other things  I would hope the list find interesting
than just talking about reeds or  whatever. So to anyone thinking of buying
an amp, do your research, talk to each  builder, and make your decision. I have
new endorsers to announce soon, you can  email them for their opinion of the
amp, not mine, which I will be sure never to  make in a public forum. Just
responding to Chris's email to me and post, but to  those who I have spent at
times a half hour on the phone with or have come to my  house, at least I know I
am doing the right thing most of the time. I am still  human, and make
mistakes. These mistakes have ultimately left me more than just  an ass at times on
the list, they have most likely cost me my life. If this  treatment does not
work, I will end up like Pat Ramsey very soon. I have started  preventative
medications to deal with the upcoming side effects, so will not  post unless it is
about something relevant concerning amp pricing or  endorsements, as even
these medications leave me vulnerable to that  impulsive person I have tried so
hard to work on. In one sentence I have ruined  anything positive I have said
recently, I just hope you all can find it in  your hearts to forgive me and
move on. There is a big note right in front of me  now on my monitor that states,
READ 5 TIMES BEFORE SENDING. I will do  whatever it takes to not make another
impulsive blunder or have people think I  am bragging about my products or
think badly of me. I want to go out  of here with respect and hopefully leaving
people with a positive thought of  me, so will do my utmost not to sabotage
myself any further. Only God  can ultimately forgive me when we meet, in the
meantime I hope that those that  left church on Thursday understand that
forgiveness is part of what  xmas and HIS life were all about. I  will continue to
build amps until I  cannot physically or mentally deal with it, so if I made
claims about them  being the best, please disregard and contact me personally and
I will just  tell about me amps, not compare them to anyone else's. However
many of you  ask that particular question, How does your amp compare to XYZ's
amp. I  will just deflect that question and let you know I do  not compare mine
with anyone else's. I hope this clarifies  things. Once again, if an apology
is due, here it is. Sincerely, Sonny Jr.
**************Don't be the last to know - click here for the latest news that
will have people talking. (http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000021)