[Harp-L] Swing Harp - Cangelosi Cards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OMjpHldMvg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF_MCxA8szM&feature=related

http://www.downhomeradioshow.com/the-cangelosi-cards/

Happy Holidays to everyone. I wanted to bring this group to everyone's attention. They are The Cangelosi Cards, an underground Swing Band from the NYC area. The harmonica is an important part of their instrumentation. Here we have two video clips (Dinah and Milkenberg Joys) that feature Miguel Weisman (has left the band) but I love the way he interacts with the trumphet. The dancing is cool too. These folks put on a great show. Show them your support.

Database version: 5.11410