Re: [Harp-L] Willie Big Eyes Smith

I saw willie in a show last year and he played harp all night. I said at the time that I thought he played well, but of course I was shot down by the real experts on this list. So I have revised my opinion of his playing. Maybe he doesn't play well, but I sure liked it and that's all I cared about.
He sure played a lot better than I can.
Steve Webb in Minnesota