Da: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] Per conto
di michael rubin
Inviato: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 4:57 PM
A: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: [Harp-L] Rick Estrin, is he left handed?

I was watching a RIck Utube where he was playing into a vocal mic and
he held his harp in a strange way, the low notes appeared to be on his
left but he was gripping the harp with his right hand while wah-wahing
with his left.  I have seen Rick play a million times yet never
noticed this before.  Is he left handed?  Anyone here play that way?
DOes it create a dinstinctive tone?
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com