From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of jim.alciere@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 8:02 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] custom lee oskars

Oh well, I've been out bid on a Jason Ricci custom harp.  If I splurged and
bought a Lee Oskar tool kit, how hard, how much time etc would it take to
retune a Lee Oskar to just intonation? Can I use a cheap tuner? Will this
require a lot of competency or is it just time consuming?  Does anyone make
nice sealed wood combds for Lee Oskars?

--
Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com