[Harp-L] Billy Gibbons

I was listening to some ZZ Top yesterday and heard some pretty good harp
on a few cuts. I went through the credits and saw that rather than a
stand-in, it was actually Billy Gibbons (their lead guitar) blowing.
That was pretty surprising to me. But since he's got lead guitar
responsibilities, these are short and few/far between on ZZ Top songs.

Does anyone know if there are any other cuts by him with ZZ Top or other
bands (Moving Sidewalks, etc) that feature more of his harp playing?
Quick google search didn't pick up much, but someone else here recently
mentioned him so I thought I'd ask.

Bill H