[Harp-L] Re: Sonny Terry and Finian's Rainbow

Hello Harmonica Friends,
I fondly remember, through my adolescent fog, playing the part of Sonny in the 1972 Galesburg, Ill. senior high school production of Finian's Rainbow. The director knew me and my approach to life and graciously allowed me to play it like I felt it for each performance. It was a peak experience and encouraged me to continue on my Blues Harmonica journey. I still play it like I feel it and good luck bringing Sonny's music to the stage.
Happy Holidays,
David

David Berntson
Crossroads Learning Experience