From: Richard Hunter [mailto:turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 9:05 AM
To: Clayton Gary Lehmann
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Move it On Over: The Delta Tuning

Regarding the tunings:

1)  I take it that the top row is blow notes, and the bottom row is draw
notes?
2)  there appear to be two different tunings supplied here.  What are the
differences?
3)  What does the lowest chart--the one with numbers on it--mean?  Is that
the number of cents you tune particular reeds up or down?
4)  You say "I am using a harmonica tuned a minor third below the target
key".  What note is the "tonic" note in these tunings (i.e. what keys would
you play these tunings in)?

Thanks, RH