From: "cscharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cscharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 10:17:34 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] If anybody has a Richter chromatic

To Dave Payne:

David, Thanks for posting the Diatonic Chromatic Vid.  I have had a KOCH Chromatic for years, which I have always hated.  You gave me new motivation to get it out again.  I never thought of it as a 1st postion instrument.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2a-JPtZb0M

So the question is this.  Has anyone worked at optimizing  the Koch, and what were the results.

Nice Vid, Dave

Harvey Berman