Re: [Harp-L] If anybody has a Richter chromatic

Nice video there Dave. I´m a diatonic player and I think I´m familiar with the different
kinds of tunings there (I think). But when it comes to Chromatic I´m green as a cristmas tree.
But I´ve got a couple of Chroms and will start to practice them. Therefore it was a good
lesson for me to hear you explain some chromatic stuff. Thanks!

Lasse R, Swe

From: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [Harp-L] If anybody has a Richter chromaticDate: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 19:26:27 -0800To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx a video with it and post it as a response to this one.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2a-JPtZb0M Dave
Hetaste modetipsen & härligaste skönhetstesterna!
http://salongk.msn.se/