[Harp-L] Move it On Over: The Delta Tuning

I want to share with this list a tuning I have developed and am quite happy
with.

I have posted to another forum about it and made some YouTube videos about
it-here's one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUJqpD_fja8

It's the same as the harmonica tuning we all know and love, except the top
hole is So (5)-holes 5-10 are just like 4-9 in the Richter tuning-and the
bottom is circular-so a C harmonica in this tuning would start on B on hole
one blow, proceed in a circular fashion to hole 7, hole 8 would be the
breath reversal hole, and the top hole would be G blow as the high note.

I call it Delta tuning and it enables draw bends on the bottom in the major
key of the harp, as well as many of the usual blues moves, except no
duplicate note-but then, the b7 is a given note in cross harp, so that's
cool.

Check the samples and if anyone is interested, I will pmail a tuning chart.

Gary