[Harp-L] Two new Christmas songs on MySpace

Greetings fellow harpsters,

Christmas being only a week away, I've just made a couple of new recordings available on MySpace for free listen. They are "The Wexford Carol" and "God Bless Ye Merry Gentlemen" from an upcoming release entitled,"A Steel-String Christmas."

If anybody'd like to hear them, just click: http://www.myspace.com/tomballguitar
Then wait a moment for the MySpace Music box to appear on the upper right and click the song's title for a listen (they are songs 5 & 6.)

Oh yes, obligatory harp content: there ain't any <g>. These are guitar pieces. But sometimes I do play harp. :)

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah and cheers to all,
Tom Ball
http://www.tomball.us