RE: [Harp-L] Re: Amp feedback problems

My advice is to get a powered monitor, split the signal and put the
amplifier you are currently using so that it doesn't feed into the mike you
are using.
I like the Boss MA-15A, don't know if they still make it, but any kind of
hot spot monitor will make it possible for you to hear yourself without too
much feedback.
Gary