Re: [Harp-L] 4 Blow Reed Failures - Is it just me?

I've played my harmonica with many great guitarists, back in the '60's from
Jimmi Hendrix, Lightning Hopkins, Rory Gallaher... I'm dyslexic, probably
spelt names wrong.
There is no way you could tell Hendrix "Turn it down man"...
If you are up against a loud guitarist, you are going to "blow out" your
harp in just a few minutes. It's NOT bad technique. It is simply, the only way
to contribute to the tune.
Best wishes
"Whiteboy" Walden
London
England

..... to bash players for playing too hard. Yes, it's a valid point