From: Bill <bill.eborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 1:31:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Sjoeberg Custom Combs

Getting carried away with talking about about Dick Sjoberg's combs is
entirely understandable because they are incredible.  I've got one of his
maple mahogany laminate jobs in a Golden melody and I love it.  The holes
are bigger than standard GM combs which I like as it makes it easier to hit
notes cleanly when you are doing fast runs and stuff and they really do
improve intonation - quite how i don't know but they do.  The craftsmanship
is excellent and they look absolutely gorgeous.

Bill