Re: [Harp-L] Suzuki videos

amen to that - one of my favorite memories of the World Harmonica
Competitions in Trossingen was the tremolo division - the most beautiful and  amazing
sounds of all the harmonicas, as well as the most poetically visual with  their
switching of harmonicas during songs.

In a message dated 12/21/2008 11:28:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,