Re: [Harp-L] Suzuki videos

Maki Yamaguchi has his own homepage, but only in Japanese.
http://www.geocities.jp/makiyuka0220/top.htm

Thanks. I'll check the website out--his playing on the video was superb. Hopefully as the internet continues to grow we will see more of the Asian harmonica players, particularly the tremolo players, becoming more well known in the West. It often seems like the largest and most active harmonica community today is in Easy Asia and yet we in the US barely hear of it.

And more of the harmonicas not distributed in the US as well...

()() JR "Bulldogge" Ross () () `----'