[Harp-L] Sjoeberg Custom Combs

Hi folks,
Got a little carried away the other day, when I wrote about the Custom Made Sjoeberg
Diatonic Combs I just had mounted with my other stuff. Sorry ´bout that (maybe a couple
of lagers had something to do with it to).
But I´m still VERY satisfied with my purchase.
Now my question to all you guys;
is there anyone who tried the Sjoeberg combs? Do you agree with me?Here is the link to his website: http://www.masterharp.com/
Ps. I read almost every post and also check the arcive now and then. But I´m insecure
that my knowledge in the english language is bad or antique. It´s been over 30 years since
I went to school now. Any way now I´m giving it a chance. Hope you don´t mind. Ds.

RegardsLasse R
Senaste sportnyheterna & rykande färska resultat!
http://sport.msn.se/