[Harp-L] New line of exotic hardwood combs.

Just thought I would chime in on the recent comb post.
Mainly wood combs. Or more accurately exotic hardwood combs that
I have been working on recently. These will be available for purchase in about 2 weeks
as I want to be prepared for demand. At least for awhile. And before anyone starts a
month long debate on the toxicity of exotic hardwoods I should add these are all going to
be fully sealed with an impermeable finish that will never wear off. I will make the safety data sheet
available on my website in the next week or so. I know the next question will be whether or not my sealer is safe.
I have done many months of research on sealers and have recently been giving a guarantee of safety from
the head chemist of the distributor for the sealer. So I hope that will put to rest any concerns
you may have. Or at least save a lot of server resources, I do have a picture up at my site now of some combs.
Tigerwood, purpleheart and padauk.  I plan on adding zebrawood, marblewood, limoncillo, rosewood, cocobolo etc in
the coming months or any special request as I am lucky to have a local supplier with an exhaustive selection.
Thanks harp l'ers!
Randy
http://www.genesisharmonicas.net