From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of MundHarp@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 5:23 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: [Harp-L] Stage mic for vocals (and occasional harp) Audix OM 6

Get a Sure SM58,  if possible with an on/off switch.
The industry standard for, perhaps, the last 20 years!
They are excellent, and almost indestructible.
Also available all over the world at a very reasonable  cost.
There are better mics, but mostly at 3 or 4 times the price, and shall
probably fall to bits after a few months on the road.
I have not yet tried an Audix OM6.
But if Rob Paparazzi says the Audix is is good... Try one.
Rob knows his stuff!
With any equipment, if you can try before you buy...
However what sounds good in the local music shop might not sound so good on
stage.
Kind regards
John Walden
London