[Harp-L] Kevin's Harps

I am sorry to say that Kevin's Harps which became Best L'll Harp house is no more.
I heard different reasons why they went under but since none have been confirmed, I would prefer not to post hearsay.
I started dealing with coast to coast music;
http://coast2coastmusic.com/
I ordered some Golden Melodies in I-flat and A-Flat and they arrived in 2 days.
There may be other mail order services but I am not aware of them

Database version: 5.11380