[Harp-L] Re: Princeton Reverb Reissue

Thanks for the detailed info on the Princeton RI John.

I too heard that one of Big Walters favourite amps was the Princeton.
David Barrett and Dennis Gruenling seems to like them too.
Obviously though they were talking about the original Blackface Princetons, so to know that the Reissue is comparable is good.

I'm the kind of guy who likes a plug and play amp. So something like this could fit the bill perfectly.

I've gone the Bassman route, and tried other big amps. But they are not my cup of tea. I much prefer small amps for their tonal qualities.

Paul