[Harp-L] Sjoeberg Custom Hand Made Combs

Hi there,
Wow... I´m so exited! A couple of weeks ago I got this
custom made MB comb I ordered from Mr. Dick Sjoeberg in Sweden.
Due to lack of time, I mounted my reeds on it today...and MY,MY,MY!
Not only is it beautiful, but the sound is fantastic. I mounted my self-
customised (favourite) reedplates and dito covers. The volume is great
(meaning both low and high). It´s got a unique nice tone. You feel the
quality both in you ears, lips and toungue.
I really recommend these combs from the bottom of my throut.
Check them out at: http://www.masterharp.com/index.html
There are only GM:s, but you can get MB:s as well.
Ps. Saw that Mr. Ricci also gives his appreciations. Ds.Merry X-mas to everyoneLasse R
Höststäda med nya dammsugarpåsar.
http://www.inkclub.com/msn9