[Harp-L] King Kazoo

I've just released a new CD on Acoustic Music Records with guitarist/ singer Dick Bird, one of my oldest friends with whom I've been playing since we were both 19 (that must be at least 5 years now ;-). It's called King Kazoo (catalog no. AMR 319.1400.2) and is a collection of country blues, jug band and early Chicago-type blues material which is divided about 50/50 between new original numbers and covers. The CD is available from i-tunes and you can listen to several complete songs at this link:

<http://www.stevebaker.de/index.php/cds_books? type=3&language=en&site=details&id=83>

or excerpts from all 14 titles on the Acoustic Music website (just click on the CD cover):

<http://www.acoustic-music.de/>

I'd be interested in what people think,

Steve

Steve Baker