[Harp-L] Ice Cold ... Mark Wilson

Hello Mark,
Just want to say I LOVE your tune
"Ice Cold"...
http://www.myspace.com/checkmarkwilson
One of my favourite harp players of a time,  was Little Water. (OF  COURSE!)
I can hear the influence.
But It IS NOT a copy!
Simply.. some of the nicest "Chicago style" harp playing that I  have EVER
heard. Simply beautiful music. Anyone who thinks that they can  play blues
harmonica should listen to that tune... AND LEARN.
I respect fast players like John Popper... But your version of "Ice Cold"  is
the very essence of what I think harmonica playing should be!
Best wishes
John Whiteboy Walden
London
England