Re: [Harp-L] C2Cmusic / In operation?

--- On Thu, 12/18/08, Alexander Savelyev <Alexander.Savelyev@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> From: Alexander Savelyev <Alexander.Savelyev@xxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [Harp-L] C2Cmusic / In operation?
> To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx, harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 10:24 AM
> Hi,
>
> For some reason I just can't get in touch with John and
> Doug. Is there some harmonica event in the U.S. or probably
> some other reasons for no reply from them?
>
> I won't have email access for some time and I have an
> order pending which has to be canceled, so I'll
> appreciate if some of you shoot me a short message clarify
> the situation.
>
> thanks,
>
> alex

It's just a busy holiday season, it's hard to get us on the phone.  We're here and working hard.  Your last order has already been canceled that was to ship to Brooklyn.  Is there another?  I don't see one.

Regards,
John Watts, Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com
Harmonicas & Accessories