Re: [Harp-L] glaucoma concerns

It's not force, it's feeling.  Look Larry, I agree with you that
playing softly and or with finesse is appropriate for most harp
playing, but sometimes I want to feel all my body's and spirit's
energy playing in a forceful manner.  It is the only way to release
certain energies.  Plus, I think it sounds good.  The players who
always use finesse tend to leave me cold as a listener.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com