From: Richard Hammersley <rhhammersley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Overblow C sharp challenge
To: "Harp L Harp L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 2:31 PM

Day 3, still wrestling with learning overblows - feels like when I could not
form separate notes on the harmonica. But I am sure it will come. Keen types say
they play in all keys on a single harp. Can anyone point me to a recorded
example of somebody playing in C sharp on a C harp (or similar  + one semitone
in another key) in a coherent way? Even a fast scale would inspire me!! Someone
must have done this, even just out of contrariness.

Richard
Richard Hammersley
Grantshouse, Scottish Borders
http://www.last.fm/music/Richard+Hammersley