Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Happy Birthday to Paul Butterfield

On Dec 17, 2008, at 2:45 PM, EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:

Well, that's very cool indeed! I had absolutely no idea, Blake..that we shared a birthday. I knew we were 'kindred' spirits due to our connection with Jason, but who knew? Bobbie and I have been joshing about our Paul Butterfield birthdays for a few years here already....(thanks, SmoJoe for remembering...very nice of you..but what the heck is a 'harry harper'?) ;)

I didn't want to say "Gus" Harper lolol smo-joe

We mid-December babies usually got passed over for gifts due to our birthdays' proximity to the Holidays, so it's very nice to have someone say 'happy birthday' on our day. Even getting older, Blake...is far more attractive than the alternative ;)

Elizabeth