[Harp-L] Blues Junior

I've played a Blues Junior tweed, presumably from the limited edition mentioned, on stage for about the last 2 years. This has a Jensen speaker which seems to distort at a lower level than the Fender speaker found in the normal version and it's certainly loud for such a small amp. I played it live on Mark Hummel's Blues Blowout gig in Osnabruck, Germany in March and was able to hold my own despite the fact that Mark and Doug Jay were both playing large and extremely loud rigs. Good amp in my opinion,

Steve

Steve Baker
steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.stevebaker.de