[Harp-L] <no subject>

on Sun, 14 Dec 2008 20:43:56 -0700
In his note subject:   Blues Harp Paradise...
Jack wrote:

> on a beach of crystalline white sand,where a competent rhythm-section awaits
> half-frozen harmonica players from the Great Frozen North, margaritas stand
> ready at the palapa, as the band breaks into a 1/4/5 shuffle for openers.
> Any vacation tip-offs revealing this legendary beachfront? It's Sunday night
> in Colorado and two below zero outside.
> Let the jams begin...
> Harmonica Jack

Hi, Jack - i don¹t want to rehash what already exists in the archives,
but I have written extensively about this paradise ­ it¹s called:  Guam.
i penned most of my harp experiences grand and awful
With mai-tai in hand from Barstool No. 8 at the sunset bar of your choice.

Now i reside in Tokyo ­ a different kind of paradise,
But the gods have decided to send me back to Guam for a few days beginning
tomorrow.
According to my sources, the rhythm section awaits ­ a bit sloshed, perhaps,
but they do await
(for on an island 35 miles long and 4 ­ 8 miles wide,
there is nowhere else to go and not much else to do but wait).

All the best from the land of the rising humidity,

-sg
Tokyo

Scott Gold Architect
http://web.me.com/scottgold2